APREVA – Quality, Compassionate Care at the End of Life’s
What to Expect
Hospice is a way of caring for the terminally ill that helps them live their final days to the fullest, as free as possible from disabling pain and mental anguish – usually in the setting of their own home.
Hospice care embraces the whole person, and their family. Their physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs are our focus.
- Enhances the quality of a patient’s end stages of life.
- Emphasizes the dignity and sense of peace of the individual and the strength of the family.
- Provides symptom control, interdisciplinary care, support, and counseling.
- Involves the patient and the family to help them through illness and death, including mourning, grieving, and bereavement
- Educates healthcare professionals and people about symptom control and the needs of terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
Apreva Hospice services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re always there ready to help.
Our specially trained interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals and volunteers provide the latest and most innovative approach to address all aspects of care, allowing the patient and their family to focus on maintaining quality of life.
- Aggressive Pain and Symptom Control
- Case Management Nursing Services
- Physician Medical Management
- Personal Care
- Social Work Care
- Nutritional Assessment and Counseling
- Durable Medical Equipment and related supplies
- Prescription Medication
- Volunteer Services
- Bereavement Care
- Physical/Occupational Therapy